Universal Aloha Organic Infant Onesie
For many, Aloha simply means hello or goodbye. For others, it means unconditional love, grace, kindness, humility, and compassion. Aloha is accepting others for who they are and valuing a meaningful connection with human beings, animals and nature.
All proceeds from the Universal Aloha collection will be donated to the East Coast Chapter of the Black Surfing Association, a non-profit organization whose mission is to make a positive impact on the surrounding community by bringing everyone together as one and empowering the youth in a positive way. Any money raised helps to provide surfboards, skateboards, wetsuits and free lessons to underprivileged children of all races in the Rockaway, NY area.
- 100% organic cotton, (heather gray is 85% cotton/15% polyester) 1x1 baby rib knit | Fabric weight: 7 oz
- Envelope neck and three-snap leg closure allows for easy dressing
- Nickle-free snap closures
- Reinforced, double-stitching
- Imported product, printed & processed in the USA
|Newborn||15.00 in||8.98 in|
|6 Months||16.14 in||9.49 in|
|12 Months||18.46 in||10.00 in|
|18 Months||19.72 in||10.47 in|